To help us serve you better and ensure that your special day runs smoothly, we ask that you and your wedding party follow these simple guidelines:
- Arrive with clean, dry hair. This will help your hair style hold throughout the day. An additional fee applies if you request a wash and blow dry.
- Bookings and changes must be made by the bride.
- Make sure your face is clean and moisturized before your
appointment to set your make-up all day long.
- During your consultation, wear an ivory or white shirt
close in color to your wedding dress to ensure make-up will be correctly matched. For the rest of the bridal party, we suggest also wearing a shirt close in color to what you will be wearing the day of the wedding. Pants are also suggested for comfort.
- Samples of hairstyles and make-up you like will help us achieve the look you want. Samples can be photos, magazine cut-outs, online prints, etc. We encourage you to have a few different samples for the hairstylist/make-up artist to start from.
- Bring in your headpiece, veil and any hair accessories for your consultation, if available. We also bring a variety of hair accessories to try on for samples. If you wish, you may purchase any samples we bring, or any sample accessories we have listed on our web sitew. If you let us know prior to your consultation, we will be able to make sure to bring them with us. Accessories listed online change frequently.
- Try to have your ENTIRE wedding party present, including your mother, mother-in-law to-be and bridesmaids, if possible, following your consultation. They will receive a free verbal consultation. We will assist them by way of determining hair styles and make-up looks customized for each individual. Please email us for details.
- On the day of your wedding, feel free to have food or drinks during your session We ask that you keep smoking to a minimum mainly for reasons of keeping on time.
- For your wedding day, we can start before our normal business hours for your convenience. A fee of $10 per person may apply prior to 7am.
- Most importantly, everyone must be ON TIME to your wedding day appointment! Even starting 15 minutes late will put everyone behind. Please do not be late for your special day!
A lifetime of happiness starts with a great wedding day!